Wednesday 26 January 2011

Something that I wanna share from my past work :)

This is my old school work from the past AND the reason WHY I still Love Fashion..
Fashion is all about my passion...
It is something that you can't explain, but your mind has lots of things 
that you need or want to do..

Like for example:
This work of mine was my part of competition using a plain paper like kind of a rough paper simiar to newspaper.

First of all, I got this idea to where I saw around my area, and I decided 
to share everyone here in blog that WHY I still love Fashion.

here we go:



Why I still love Fashion?
Fashion is something that i like to do, Fashion is something i want to share my thoughts,
my creative work and using knowledge to other people..

Fashion is where I am planning to be a Fashion Desginer someday...
When I was little girl, Mom ask me why I love drawing which means I was drawing a Fashion Illustration after I recovered from the hearing aid test in the hospital.. I think I was so bored and alone there.. And somehow, mom and dad was surprise that i manage to draw(kahit panget and not straight yung mga body nila),hahaha!
Anyways, back to my story.. After i recovered from my situation I had... Mom and Dad decided to bring me to private school until now... But at the same time I was so shy that I am the only person who is wearing a hearing aid... And I'm just hoping that the people in my school will understand  it.. 
Sometimes i can't understand you or Sometimes they way there talk and pronouce their words couldn't catch it from my ears.. I hardly looking at their lip read.. :( *which is so sad for me to do it*

And now, I am back here in Manila Philippines, to learn more about filipino fashion culture they have and wants to learn more about fashion marketing :)
I go to SOFA Makati school and taking up as a Fashion Design and Marketing..

SOFA school is where you can study fashion course properly, All the teachers are so good to their students..
So I recommended to those Fashionista and wants to learn more about FASHION...
Please visit our WEBSITE and MORE INFO about our School...
 www.sofamanila.com

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you all like it..

I'll make a lot of blogs soon..
Keep in touch xx
Peace

So, what y'all think about it?
I'm happy and open to hear you all comments and I'll reply as soon I can..


No comments:

Post a Comment