Wednesday 26 January 2011

And Again, This was my final projects and favourite work I've Had..

On this session: It was one ONLY 1 week competition to complete our FINAL
Projects..

Here are the pictures that I've took before the Fashion Exhibit held:
S/W 2008
=FIGURE #1=








=FIGURE #2=



This is are my Final projects for Fashion exhibit show..
Both of them are one of my favorite Final designs...

So, How did i do this???

First of all, I bought the plain paper fabric and cut into pattern lengths to make sure it will look perfect 
but at the same time you have to use sewing machine to put it all together except for the swirling and waving design which I have to use my hand to sew it and put it together because it can't be fit into sewing machine... 
And then, I plan out which colour am I going to use...
At first,  I was thinking something a bright colours or something but I end up using a colour blue and violet from dark to light mix colour..
So, What are the materials that I use for this outfit, 
Wel, first thing I've prepared my 2 colours of INKS and rough gloves to protect your nails and hands that it won't have a mark forever (lol).
But before I start doing this projects, I decided to bring all my work to my balcony to have a big space and focus while listening to my ipod..
I put a lot of newspapers to put it on the floor(as in the whole floor ko,ha?!) lol
to make it sure that it wont have a paint permanent on it..
And then that's the time I put out all my works there including my materials stuffs to use it..
While I'm thinking of what to do, I decided to look at something like sky, people's outfit on the street and others, and It went came up something in my mind that I can use this two colours of mine went dark to light..
So I took it and decided to make it look like this:
(this are also related to my work sketchbook from where I got the ideas!!)



And so, after I put all the ink colours to my outfit, I leave it outside for 3-4 days to dry it while i'm stitching my swirling design to put it all together, then once after i stitching it and after my outfit went dry..
I decided to put it all over the bottom and stitch it again to make it look better...
And It's DONE!!!! XD (lol)

For the 2nd figure outfit:

The teacher gave us a brief and is all about fruits, ingredients and others..
After I had lecture with our teacher, Is time to think of my own Theme and is called,
ONION!!!! (hahaha)


The reason why I like onion is because is the same colour as my figure 1 outfit and and shape is so cute(hahahaha!)

And again, How did I do this?

I bought the same fabric like the 1st outfit and and colour inks too but I only use colour Violet(lang).
After I fold the paper to make look like this and I have sample to show you from my sketchbook plan for my final design..


 next thing, was it's same happening and after I dry them and is now time to put a wire around the necklace onion design and the dress XD

and That's it!!! :)

But before I end it, There is something I would like to show you which are something related to my work and my work sketchbook plan =D

Here are the pictures that I've edited after i took a picture from my Nikon Camera :)




Once again, I hope you enjoy reading it for today =)
Peace xx

oh btw:
These pictures was taken during last min of making a final designs :




No comments:

Post a Comment