Thursday 27 January 2011

So much happening this days..

Right I don't know where am I gonna start... but this blog will not be a fashion blog.. Is it something that I would like to share...

This morning I had a Philosophy Class from 9 to 10.30 and then waited for the people who will come and install my wifi to have a internet and end up finish till 4.00pm including getting package to get it from the office and paid :(.. While the people fixing up the broadband.. Inna and I chilling in my apartment and then my father went visit to check out my wifi...

After fixing my wifi.. Inna went to the small shop to develop her Lomo Pictures and GUESS WHAT!! They are so COOL "talaga".. Thanks to her!! =)

Here are the pictures that she took from last night and today :)

This was after my school and no make up at all *which i hate without make up because I look so chubby "eh"... hehehe



 After we took a pictures and developing her pictures from the shop.. Inna told me about another accident and happened here in Makati AGAIN.. Oh my god!! Why is it always happening here in Manila =((..

Few hours later after I just updated my blog and making a new blog... There was a misunderstanding about my school.. Is all about attitude and so on... but anyways, I did not wanted to hear the story... Is it a-bit too much and let's all make it PEACE and be HAPPY always...(dba para wala ng war and hating each other dba..) the reason why we go to school everyday is TO LEARN FASHION and to be successfull in our career we want for the future.. =))

1 comment:

  1. not bad for a newb in bloggin..keep the fire burning for your passion in fashion...also keep the positive attitude towards life and remember to dream big...Success in life starts with a dream. :)

    God bless Xiao! and keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete