Thursday 3 February 2011

Missing and forgot to make a new post...

Right, is been a week that I haven't update my blog... the reason why I haven't update my blog is because I've been too busy with my projects and homework at the same time... I'm glad that I'm making myself as a busy girl in a way... More Focus to my fashion design course and the more I focus then the more I will learn ALOT!!! :)

Okay, here we go!

Last monday(31st of Jan 2011), I went to Virlanie Foundation Program which means Me and my classmates went to the the small education where the children has no parent and left them.. First of all, there was a total of 12 to 13 children and 2 of them was a abnormal persons. There is one of them that I would like to share to all of you that she is not what we thought or what we think is because she is been saying some randoms words thats she is not suppose to be learning as a growing up girl..

But anyways,the first thing we've done was we all Introduce our self to them and then the children introduce themselves to us also. After that, we planning to make a 2-3 games for them to play with us.
First one, was something you call "group of urself as randoms numbers" or any, and the second one, was to sing a tagalog song which I don't know what's the title of it, but once you've done and sing the whole lyrics, Miss Tracey planning to make a few blanks without saying a word/s. As soon as we found out the winners, we gave them a mini candies for them to have as a price from the mini-game...

After the game, the children were too excited to have teller-story with them, but before we start, we all individual into 4-5 groups and different stories.. I had about 3 boys who were interested to hear my story-teller and they were really focusing to what I'm teaching to them... After we had a story-teller, Miss Tracey told us to give them  a Jolibee pack lunch for the children to eat..

Here are the pics:
My lil 3 boys who were naughty and "makulit"
(to be upload it next time)

After we all had a lunch, is time for us to leave the small education and it was so sad for me to leave early but what can I do.. Children can only see other people or visit them, but they can't go out and spend time with us...

On the next day which is Tuesday, First day of Feb of the month =) and Is all about Love Month...

I had a Filipino Class in the afternoon and we still carrying on the page that he was giving us to pratice and read very neatly and understanding. After I had a Filipino Class, there was a homework for us to do which is we had to take a video and read in very good way.. >_<" (lol) and has to be submit on our next lesson with usb.. after Sir ryan gave us a homework, I decided to stay for a while and use my free time to do my sewing homework and pattern...

It takes me 2-3 days to finish it all of them because is not easy for me to use a machine as you the sewing class is always busy from monday to wednesday so therefore I had to wait until 4pm to use the sewing machine and end up going home at 7.30 or 8pm.. Few minutes later, I was so so so tired!!! and I had a good nap after all..

And again, on the next day is Wednesday= 2nd of Feb 2011

I had a Sewing Class first in the early morning to 12 and Sir Ann gave us a new homework to do... After that, I had a lunch but I did not eat tho because I had to finish my 1st homework then the second...

Few minutes after lunch, I had a Fashion Trend class from 1-4 and it was a long lecture but so far, it was a good lecture though.. Our homework for fashion trend is to spot the trend and take a pictures and then post in some blog that was given us including username and password for it.. And for this, the deadline is going to be on the 9th of FEB..

And Finally Today is thursday:

I had a Philosophy/Logic Class today and it was another critical thinking lesson and was given us a new quickly quiz for us to answer his questions before we leave the classroom. And again, few minutes later, I went to Manila Penisula hotel to meet my godfather and have a pedicure to prepare our party time tomorrow. After I had a pedicure there, Godfather took me a ride to go back to school and continuing finish my sewing and finally I've done my first homework and is time to do the second homework one.

Anddddd, It's Inna's bdae today, so for today I just wish her a HAPPY HAPPPY BDAE and we will have fun and party whole night tomorrow...

And my current status is catching up pratice reading a flipino topic for me to use to it and get a good grades before I start videoing it.. after i pratice in a few times, I decided to update my blog as you know that I am also a busy person when it comes to my first priority and focusing...

Is the end of the story for today, and I hope you enjoying reading my new update blog.. keep in touch and have a good evening y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment