Tuesday 8 February 2011

Crazy weekends and Proud

Current Music to Listen: Megan Nicole- Just a dream

Last friday: 4th of Feb 2011

It was Inna's bdae part @ Fiamma Club.. Inna and I decided do to her bdae party there... It was funn but it was also embarrased me, that I was a bit crying because someone took my money in wallet and so on...

Il upload the pictures as soon i can..

(PICTURES HERE BRB)

Sat: 5th of FEB 2011...

Raffa, Inna and I went to Salcedo Market for a walk and chilling out till they left at 4.30pm... After they left, I keep continuing pratice my FILI recitation to make it perfect or a lil bit perfect :) During my pratice period at home. My step-dad called me to go and meet him around in makati and sleep over at their house in quezon city but before that we went to Resort world manila to chill and drink something from the bar :)

It was so weird that I ddn't manage to see Martin and the rest of the people that I want to meet there :( because I left around 1 or 2 in the morning :((GRRRRR)

Still had no date grrrr.. Still waiting for my PRINCE to come :)

Sunday: 6th of FEB 2011

Still at my step-dad's house to chill and went to Eastwood for BOWLING family day until 6 in the evening and I got home like 7.30 in the evening and once I came home I took my fili book to continue reading it and make my tongue language to be good.

Monday:7th of FEB 2011

This is day where I started to be ILL :( sooooo Illl.... arghhhhhhhhhh... I stop reading my fili book until I rest a lot.. But guess what.. Inna visit me again!!! ohhh!! HOW I LOVE seeing her coming in my house :) and I miss her so much and so RAFFA!!! And then after Inna left in my apartment, I decided to keep continuing reading my fili book.

Today is the date that I'm posting a new blog:

As soon as I woke up early, I was making my morning breakfast while I'm still reading my fili book... But I just don't why I keep reading my fili book!!!! arghhhh!!! I am so bloody nervous about it!! BUTTTTT!!! I've got a GOOD news to TELL you... After my FILI class from 1-4.. My score in my recitation was 28 + 2 from homework... I'm so glad that I work hard while IM SICKKKK!!! lool

After school I went to straight to hospital to rest for 3 hours and I feel so good.. I just cannot be ILL like this because I need to be good in SCHOOL :( Anyways, few hours later.. As soon I was walking home from hospital and I saw Inna's in starbucks to connect her laptop to use a wifi lool...(b

Finally, Inna and I walk home to my apartment :)

I am so glad to have a friends like them :)

(Il be back again to upload the pictures)

GOOD NIGHT and peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment